Group Members

December 10, 2017






Name: Ruthravathy Tenaigaran

A thoughtful BBC reporter wannabe with big emotions




Name: Nur Syamimi Bintu M.Yuzi
Nickname: Mimie Yuzi
Age: 22 years old
Birthday: 24 August 1995
Motto: Travel to make memories and eat for satisfaction



Name: Indra 

Age: 22 

Hobby: Travel & food hunter!



Name: Thilaga A/P Manivanan

age: 22

Discovering the new things is like Oprah music. Interesting and longest.

Surviving for good foods!



Name: Nur Farhany Bt Abd Rahman

Age: 22 

Hobby: Singing, Watching movie!



Name: Siti Aishah Bt Esa
Age: 22 year
Hobby: travel


Susun Kata Jangan bebel sebarang. It all started when i was 15 and decide to sign up this blog for write about my daily routine and writing is my passion and it like my therapeutic. Blogging is just the beginning of my career path and the platform for me to share all my personal stories and the place i share my journey.









You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hi. feel free to join here. there's a week left.

    http://www.raydahalhabsyi.com/2017/11/comeback-giveaway-by-raydah-alhabsyi.html

    ReplyDelete